Why Our Pub is Great
If you’re looking for really nice places to eat in Rotherham, come to The Bluebell Inn. A relaxed and welcoming pub atmosphere and restaurant-standard food makes us a great place to meet family, friends, and business contacts. Need to meet a client or find a good pub for lunch with work friends? A very convenient location just five miles from the M1, free WiFi, and free parking makes us a popular choice for business breakfasts and lunches. All are welcome at The Bluebell. There’s a great outdoor play area for the children to run around in while the adults sit and chat over a well-earned drink or two.
In addition to our famous real ales, which are excellently kept and served, you’ll find a full range of wines, premium draught products, and spirits behind the bar. We also serve a full range of soft drinks including tea, coffee, and hot chocolate. Like a pub menu with plenty of choice? You’ll be very pleasantly surprised by the variety of plates on ours. Create your own starter platter, and then choose from steaks, curries, salads, burgers, and world food. Everyone loves our moist and tender rotisserie chicken, which is served in a whole host of traditional and imaginative ways. There’s a chicken dish to suit all tastes. Finish with a wickedly delicious dessert.
Our Pub Facilities
Kids Play Area
Safety is our Priority
Caring for our People Makes Sense
- Looking after our teams means they can look after you.
- This starts with providing our already fantastic teams with additional training to follow safe COVID-19 working procedures and regulations.
- Each day team members will complete a health screening questionnaire to confirm they are in good health prior to beginning work.
- We ask that you do your bit and respect our teams and any requests they have. It’s all with your safety in mind.
Keeping Social, whilst Social Distancing Makes Sense
Look out for additional signage in pub to establish safe, social distancing
This might include:
- Highlighting where and how you order at the bar
- Removing some tables to ensure comfortable social distancing can be maintained
- Managing capacity, meaning you may be asked to queue outside
Caring for you, your friends and family Makes Sense
- Hand sanitiser is available to use at every entrance for your peace of mind.
- Once inside we’re taking as many steps as possible to reduce contact
- Our menus will be used only once and are fully recyclable once you’ve finished with it
About Our Food
Dishes are always freshly prepared using quality ingredients; like our Red Tractor farm-assured chicken, our responsibly-fished cod and haddock and the langoustine tails in our golden Whitby scampi that are fished in UK waters.
Book a table for a special occasion, or call in for a week day treat. Our pub is suitable for every occasion when you can be sure you’ll have the best pies, burgers, steaks and curries as well as our signature rotisserie chicken on offer. You’ll also find exclusive dishes created by our chefs in our annual Chef of the Year competition.View our Menus